Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Another Manic...Tuesday?

It's a stormy night in Tennessee and I cannot sleep. Today has been a little off in general, including my food.

I'm an avid fan of Jenny Craig food, but today's menu was not that great...with the exception of breakfast.

Breakfast: Egg, Potato, Cheese & Ham Scrambler


Every time I eat this, it makes me feel like I'm at Huddle House. DELICIOUS!

Lunch: Pizza

I assume that most people are weary of pizza that does not come from Pizza Grocery, Old Venice or the chain pizza places. Well, today's pizza proved why weariness of pizza is important. I did eat a wonderful side salad though.

Dinner: Chicken w/ pasta shells


Ehh. It was filling, but it was not JC Chicken fettucini!

Dessert: Oreo Cheesecake with Strawberries

The highlight of my day. Words cannot describe how fantastic this was. The portions were perfect too.

The Moral of the Story:

Jenny Craig lets us pick and choose our menus, so now I know what I don't like and what I absolutely adore. This program is absolutely delectable!

Soon To Be Thin,

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment