Monday, April 18, 2011

Five Pounds Closer To Thin

It's been a few days since my last post. Weekends tend to be super busy for me, especially when I go to Corinth.

Speaking of weekends, how hard is it to stay on track with a diet from Friday through Sunday? For me, it's immensely difficult. Thankfully, I have a supportive (somewhat hard-core) sister that bluntly tells me, "Courtney, don't you even think about it," or "Courtney, that spicy ranch dip tastes horrible." She has lost a lot of weight in the past and is absolutely gorgeous and healthy--making her my role model/mentor for weight loss.

To put it short and sweet, I made it through the weekend without cheating on food and my first week of Jenny Craiging proved to be successful!

How do I know?

Well, I went to my weekly weigh-in today and the scales said I lost...are you ready?

5.2 pounds!


I'm thrilled and even more motivated to continue with the program. Thanks Jenny Craig for providing me with an effective way to get thin!

Soon To Be Thin,

Court

2 comments:

  1. Courney!! That's so awesome! I'm so proud of you. You are doing great, and I know you can keep it going! Here's to a great week for you!! Don't let the stress of the end of the semester get to you! Stay focused and allow God to guide you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's wonderful. I'm really proud of you! Stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete