Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Been Three Weeks...

Today marks three weeks on Jenny Craig. I've learned a lot, but the following list sums it up perfectly.

1. Self-motivation is key - this was not present before JC

2. I think about what I'm eating...before I eat it.

3. People genuinely care about others (of course, I've always known this).

4. When I'm tempted, I turn to two things...my Bible and my sister.

5. In PR, planning is important. In JC, planning is important. Thank goodness I'm passionate about my career!


Soon To Be Thin,

Court

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney. What a learning process! There's nothing like going through something that challenges our daily existence and the habits we have known for so long to make our relationship with Christ grow stronger. Keep your attention focused on God and His word, and you will conquer this! I'm praying for you, and you have my full support! Call me if you need to chat! Love you.

    ReplyDelete