Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's The Simple Things...

Day 3: Food, ok. Energy, incredible.

Instead of boring you with a play by play of my food intake today, I think I'll share how my mind and body are reacting to my lifestyle change.

Of course, the food is important, so here's a list of what I ate:

1. Breakfast bar with strawberries
2. Anytime Bar
3. Cheesy Enchilada and side salad
4. Mac & cheese, black-eyed peas and green beans
5. Cinnamon twists with strawberries


Now, for the rest of the story...

In the past three days I have seen a complete 180 degree turn in my energy level. Before JC, all I wanted to do was sleep, eat carbs and sit on the couch. I still love my sleep and I still love to sit on my couch, but I'm moving around a lot more. Simple things like taking the stairs, parking a longer distance from my apartment building, and dancing around the house or in my car are becoming more common these days.

On a mental and spiritual level, I feel so much better about myself. In my first post I shared that I've never been neglected because of my weight. This is true, but I think I was neglecting myself by harming my body with unhealthy things. In addition, I am seeking and finding more evidence why and how God is in control. He wants His children to be healthy, so I am working to do this for my heavenly father and myself. I hope you are enjoying my DAILY DISH. Scripture is the best place to find encouragement!

Ok, I think it's time to dance to NKOTBSB!



Soon To Be Thin,

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment