Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why not?

An update one night before I weigh again...

Last week I lost two more pounds, bringing my grand total to 11.2 lbs.

I can definitely tell a difference, especially with my clothes. I keep fighting the urge to shop for new jeans & work pants. Maybe I should enjoy the bagginess for a bit, right?

To sum up my adventure so far: I ADORE JENNY CRAIG.

Seriously, if you are interested in becoming a healthier YOU, contact Jenny now (1-800-597-5366) or visit their website to learn more.

Of course, I'm always ready to share my story and advice with you. I know I'm not famous, skinny, or a Jenny representative, but I might be able to help!

Soon To Be Thin,

Court

p.s. This blog post was not paid for by Jenny Craig...haha! This is proof that I truly adore this program and the counselors at JC who encourage me, especially Ms. Brenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment