Monday, June 6, 2011

Ups & Downs

"This is the stuff that gets under my skin, but I've got to trust You know exactly what You're doing."



Ups and downs, isn't that the way life goes sometimes?

Two weeks ago, I lost four/tenths of a pound.

One week ago, I gained one pound.

You could call this a plateau, but I simply believe it's a slight lack of self-discipline on my part. I'm working hard to stick with the diet this week, but with luncheons and socials galore it's becoming difficult.

I do think about things before I eat them and I order healthy items from a menu, but I need to work harder. My health and happiness is much more important than bread and french fries.

So what do you do when you've hit a "plateau" or have temptations all around you?


Soon To Be Thin,

Court

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing the Weight Watchers program since October. And at the end of March/beginning of April, I just felt done. I wasn't done losing weight, but I was done caring, done counting points. I had been at the same weight for about a month, and was just not happy. So I took a break. And a month later, I realized I wasn't happy on this break. Even though I'm not always happy with what's going on, I know that when I reach my goal, all the frustrations will have been worth it. You are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete