Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Put On A Happy Face

I believe I owe everyone an update. Life has been hectic lately & I've been struggling on the diet front.

Last week, I gained 0.6 pounds. That's not much at all, but I definitely don't want it to become a weekly occurrence. It's gotten harder for me to avoid eating out (as it's a social aspect of my life). I do, however, order with my weight loss in mind. Hopefully this will help me move closer to my goals.

We'll see how I do this week. I pray I have the strength and will to continue doing well on Jenny Craig. I truly love it, but I don't want life to get in the way. Of course, my weight loss will make my life better.

Now, I'm going to put on my happy face!



"So you must live as God's obedient children. Don't slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn't know any better then." -- 1 Peter 1:14

Soon To Be Thin,

Court

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, you are doing great! Don't let last week discourage you. You can get back on track. When you start dwelling on your sacrifices (food-wise), reflect on the sacrifices Jesus made for us. His sacrifice outweighs anything we could possibly face. He sacrificed Himself for our eternal salvation. Stay focused on your end goal, and don't dwell on the sacrifices you are making today (and watching a couple of episodes of Biggest Loser might help also!). I love you, and I know you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, thank you so much for your comment. I needed encouragement and inspiration tonight and your post really puts things into perspective. I'm so very blessed to call you a friend and a mentor!

    ReplyDelete