Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chocolate.


source: http://thingswholesale.com/chocolate-truffles-wholesale.php

Why is it that I never ever want chocolate when I'm not dieting, but when I diet the cravings instantly begin?

There are chocolate brownies on my bar and I hear them saying, "Courtney, eat me! I'm very delicious." I did not buy these brownies and they are not at my apartment for personal consumption, but I really want one.

Temptation is a sinful thing and I keep telling myself to turn my back on it. I've caved a couple of times this week, and I must find ways to "just say no" to calorie-infested food. A few things come to mind...

1. Shop (but I'm broke)
2. Work (hey, it works)
3. Read (Where's my summer reading list?)
4. Drink massive amount of Diet Dr. Pepper (No calories)
5. Sleep (and dream about chocolate)
6. Exercise (This should be no. 1)

What do you do when you are tempted by food?

Soon To Be Thin,

Court

2 comments:

  1. Scarf down something healthy like an apple or banana to hold me over and then SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is the best way to avoid cravings! I always go for strawberries when I can't resist the urge to snack. Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete